Consulting & Artist Liaising
Bojana works closely with clients to grow their collections, offering expertise in the international contemporary art market and collection management. Her past projects included:
· Art market forecasting
· Artwork research and selection
· Project managing for artistic collaborations and commissions
· Writing Valuations & Market reports
· Curatorial advising for exhibitions and private collections
· Advising clients who are just starting to build their collections
· Intermediary for art restoration and photography
If you are a private collector who wishes to discuss potential new acquisitions within the Post-War and Contemporary Art category, please reach out via the Contact tab.
Bojana's lectures are designed to instigate fruitful discussions and enable clients to explore the art of emerging contemporary artists, whilst drawing parallels between well-established artistic movements. Her past projects included:
· Visiting Lecturer for Christie's Education for four years and offering classes to MA students on the Contemporary Art Market, The Growth of Online Auctions and models within History of Art
· Organising and leading dedicated exhibition tours for intimate groups of clients
· Bespoke Zoom lectures for clients wishing to delve into particular categories within the Contemporary Art field
If you are keen to learn more about the lectures on offer or ask about bespoke guided exhibition tours, reach out via the Contact tab.
Research & Writing
Bojana provides extensive research and academic writing for exhibition publications, working closely with curators and gallery directors. Her past projects included:
· In-depth provenance and exhibition history research.
· Writing detailed art market reports presented in an accessible manner for a broad range of clients.
· Writing and designing exhibition catalogues.
Most recently she wrote an essay for the exhibition of Shen Jingdong in London, alongside the excellent academics Julian Stallabrass, Professor in Modern and Contemporary Art, The Courtauld Institute of Art, and Barry Curtis, Associate Director of Doctoral Programmes in University of the Arts London, to name a few.
If you are a curator or gallery director looking for a writer for your upcoming exhibitions, reach out via the Contact tab.